Wolf Skin DLC not carrying over from PS3 to PS4

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Wolf Skin DLC not carrying over from PS3 to PS4

I bought the Wolf Skin DLC on PS3 about a month ago. When I went to download it on my PS4, it wanted to make me buy it again. It works fine on my PS3 but it will not carry over to PS4 for some reason. I've tried both on the PS4 store and the Playstation website. I've contacted support via live chat 4 times now and they just try to get rid of me. I've also contacted Sony and they said that it was a problem on Activision's end. Has anyone else had this problem? What do I need to do to fix this. I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to get such a small item working.

Level 1
11 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Wolf Skin DLC not carrying over from PS3 to PS4

in reply to killjoy31192

Hey killjoy31192,

Can you please private message me the following?

Gamertag:

Platform:

Call of Duty email:

Proof of purchase:

Please make sure your gamertag is linked to the right Call of Duty email account you had when you purchased the wolf DLC so that we can try to push the content to you.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Alright, I PMed you. Although I'm not sure how to attach proof of purchase if you could help me with that. Thanks.

Level 1

in reply to killjoy31192

Alright, is there anyone else who can help? Because I DMed this guy a day ago and still haven't heard back. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to killjoy31192

perhaps tweet them they tend to reply very often on twitter see what they say

Level 1

in reply to killjoy31192

Thanks for your response. I did what you suggested and their twitter support account couldn't seem to give me a straight answer. I never heard back from anyone on here either.

Level 1

in reply to killjoy31192

ahh well im sorry pal ik u shouldent have to but maybe just buy it again and save your trouble your welcome for the response pal

Level 1

in reply to killjoy31192

When it comes to Ghosts on xbox, microtransactions such as the wolf skin, are not transferable. They are not meant to be transferable. I am taking a good educated guess that this is the same for PS.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts Micro Items Coming Thursday–Personalization Packs, Captain Price Legend Pack, ...

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to killjoy31192

Micro transactions aren't transferable

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to killjoy31192
i have been having the same problem. People say that The wolf dlc is not transferable but when you look through their Q&A it says that it is for playstation but not for xbox. You are not the only one having this problem. i have seen multiple forums but no answers.   For the ones who say that it does not carry over look at the eighth and ninth Q&A of the following link to their Micro Items Q&A blog. The eighth states that it does not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. The ninth clearly states something different as it says that it can carry over from Playstation 3 to Playstsation 4.   http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/12/11/call-of-duty-g...
Level 1

Studios