Xbox One Egg-stra Awakening Achievement Glitched?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Xbox One Egg-stra Awakening Achievement Glitched?

I unlocked the achievement Egg-stra Awakening on the 360, but when I went on the Xbone it didn't pop. All the other Egg-stra achievements from the other dlc's have unlocked this way. Has something changed, that I need to go back into MP and shoot the eggs again to get it?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Level 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Xbox One Egg-stra Awakening Achievement Glitched?

in reply to Kanooke
Solution
‎07-06-2014 01:09 AM

So the achievement unlocked after redoing the eggs on X one. I don't know why this dlc was different than the first two but it seems you will have to do the eggs on both 360 and Xbox one, no big deal I just wonder why its different.

Level 5
6 REPLIES

in reply to Kanooke

Not sure, I just did it on 360 today with no issue.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Kanooke

I just completed it on 360 myself, I will go on X one tonight see if it pops for me.

Level 5

in reply to Kanooke

I know there were issues when it was first released (even you posted on this thread -No Invasion achievements at all? ) but I was under the impression it had been fixed. You may need to send Candyslexia a PM to let her know.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Kanooke

OK so unlike the other two after completing the achievement on 360 I went on my X one and the achievement did not pop. So I can confirm this is an issue, I will do the eggs again now and see if it pops.

Level 5

in reply to Kanooke
Solution
‎07-06-2014 01:09 AM

So the achievement unlocked after redoing the eggs on X one. I don't know why this dlc was different than the first two but it seems you will have to do the eggs on both 360 and Xbox one, no big deal I just wonder why its different.

Level 5

in reply to TOMBER1

I'll 2nd you on this. Did the same thing last night. Went out and re-shot the eggs.

And it does pop for some people. Only not for everyone it seems. At least you can still get it, so that's a good thing.

Level 14

Studios