call of duty ghosts doesnt work well with SLI, when i have SLI on, the sights,scopes and other items on the map flicker and flash.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

call of duty ghosts doesnt work well with SLI, when i have SLI on, the sights,scopes and other items on the map flicker and flash.

Level 1
15 REPLIES

Re: call of duty ghosts doesnt work well with SLI, when i have SLI on, the sights,scopes and other items on the map flicker and flash.

in reply to apply1

What drivers do you use right now?

Generally SLI issues are driver related, so it's always worth checking if there are any updated drivers. Other than that, I can't help, sorry.

Level 2

Re: call of duty ghosts doesnt work well with SLI, when i have SLI on, the sights,scopes and other items on the map flicker and flash.

in reply to Aotearas

i got the latest drivers the .65 nvidia one

Level 1

in reply to apply1

It may be that Nvidia still has to publish properly optimized SLI profiles for CoD:Ghosts.

Also, what GPUs do you run in SLI? If it's older cards, like 5XX series or even older, it's possible that current drivers (and thus SLI profiles) are not properly optimized for older GPUs, which could take a small while, during which there's pretty much only the option to disable SLI until they have drivers out that work for you.

Level 2

in reply to apply1

I am having the same issues, it does not make sense seeing how this is a nvidia optimized game.  As of 30 mins ago, i am running the latest nvidia driver.

Level 1

in reply to RootUser
Same here my friend. I have 2x GTX460's When running in sli I have the same problem as you but using one card sorts the issue with the flickering. I just had to knock down the settings a little (Certainly playable) Just gotta wait for nVidia to sort out the drivers issues unfortunately!!
Level 1

in reply to apply1

Same issue here.  Flickering gun sites with SLI enabled.  I'm running 2X SLI GTX 580s with 331.65 WHQL drivers installed under Win7 x64 and Aero desktop theme disabled.  Very frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to apply1

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that we are working to improve functionality on the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghost. Once I have an update regarding these SLI matters, I will let the community know.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to apply1

FYI, also having issues here on SLI.  Disabling SLI "fixes" the issue.  Same as above, flickering.

Tested on two systems (670s and 760s) both have issue.

Level 1

in reply to apply1

I can verify that the issues are there on 2xGTX 780Ti in SLI as well.  Game is very unplayable.

Level 1

Studios