call of duty works on other accounts besides mine

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

call of duty works on other accounts besides mine

The issue just started today, if I try to sign into xbox on my account and launch call of duty it does not work, but if i use any other account on my xbox it works. I've spent hours on support today trying to fix it PLEASE HELP

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: call of duty works on other accounts besides mine

in reply to teejwallace

What exactly happens whenever you try to launch the game? Does it have something to do with connection or with multiplayer? Were you getting any sort of messages? Have you also tried to delete then redownload your profile?

Level 34

in reply to teejwallace

TJ - Where you by any chance involved in a modded lobby ?

I see you are on the X1. But, if you were part of a modded lobby on the 360, any punishments would be linked to your GMT.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to teejwallace

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to teejwallace

I've read discussions about this before. If other accounts are working, you might want to have your account checked. Just to verify if the issue is with your account. In most cases players that have been banned from the game receives a connection error message. I'm not saying that it is really a ban though, but try to verify this with Activision.

Level 12

Studios