content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

i was have been playing free fall map since launch up untill around 10 days ago it stoped working and evry time it goes to load up i get a checkerd screen the took back to the multiplayer menu and error message shows saying content pack is no longer available please help

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to millwallboi2011
Solution
‎20-01-2014 06:49 PM

Greetings Everyone!

If you are encountering an issue with Free Fall becoming unavailable can you please uninstall the game from your console, then reinstall the game and only Free Fall as that should resolve the issue. The issue may be cause by having both the Season Pass and Free Fall together, as the Season Pass currently doesn't have content available. Functionality should be normal when the Onslaught DLC is available for download.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
48 REPLIES

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

I Have the problem to

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to JimZz1610

its shit man but im glad im no the only one lol hope they sort it out soonish

Level 1

Hey millwallboi2011,

I understand that you are having issues with the Free Fall map. Have you attempted uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, on a wired connection? The map download should be deleted along with the game when you uninstall it, so upon reinstalling the game you will also have to redownload the map and other DLC. If you are having trouble redownloading it please follow the methods here: Issues downloading content from the Library.

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

i have done this once already but i will try again tommorow and get back to you thanks

Level 1

Hello millwallboi2011,

Thanks for keeping us updated on this issue. Can you confirm that you purchased the Season Pass on your profile? Can you also try uninstalling the game one more time, and only downloading the season pass to see if Free Fall comes with the download?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

I think I've just managed to find out what's wrong.

I've cleared the PS4 of Ghosts.  Inserted the disc and started the game. Updated Ghosts and then installed the Free Fall map.  After this is works fine until you download Season Pass.  At this point the Free Fall map will not load and the checkered screen appears with the message "Content package is no longer available".

This is obviously a fault for Activision to fix.

Level 1

yes i hope the fix it soon i have the same problem activisions number for customer support is(310)225-2050 available mon-fri .

Level 1

Same here guys please let me know if you found a way to fix this

Level 2

in reply to OBI_KIKO

Hello Everyone!

Can you please provide more information about your issues? Are you also on the PS4? If not, can you please state what console you are on? Can you confirm that you purchased the Season Pass, on your account? Can you please try uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game on a wired connection?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios