content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to hooyinlam

Hey hooyinlam,

Thanks for providing that information. Can you please uninstall the game from your console, then reinstall it and only download Free Fall. The issue may be caused by the Season Pass not having any content available just yet. The functionality should return to normal when the first DLC is released.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to millwallboi2011

The Free Fall map comes with the season pass and it's considered a different "add-on" than the pro-order or the purchasable one, thus, when you install the season pass over the Free Fall map you have, your overridden it with a version your game has issues running.

I recommend inserting Ghost disc, install season pass, then update ghosts, do not add the map manually.

If everything fails, contact Activision support, I believe this is an issue of different incompatible add-ons not a game issue.

Level 8
Highlighted

Tried it,free fall wont appear.I guess we can only choose free fall or season pass >:c

Level 2

in reply to OBI_KIKO

Try doing this: go to squads menu, on your HQ, set your home map to "bonus maps" you'll be prompted to install Free Fall, look there. That's how I installed mine.

Level 8

OK this problem is still not solved for me.

BUT i found a possible reason.

I deleted the full game.

Installed it again. done the online update ... again.

then i tried to install the FREE FALL map. And in the download map 2 free fall map appeard. (each 500mb)

After they downloaded the first one installed the other one said ready for installation. (in dutch like the pictures in my earlier message)

Maybe thats the issue. why does he do 2 downloads ???

regards.

2014-01-08 08.35.44.jpg

Level 1

Hello Everyone!

In addition to verifying the ownership of the Season Pass, can you also include what version of the game you have (Physical or Digital) and what region you are playing in?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

I'm in the UK... Game is physical CUSA-00025 (part of the hardened edition from which I also got my Season Pass)... I'm now also experience parts of my Team Leader pack disappearing (mainly the skull patch and playercard).

Regards

Level 2

in reply to SavageHam

I play Xbox 360 and have the physical copy of the game and I'm in Australia.

Content (skull patch and background) was working after launch day but stopped working after the 30th December or thereabouts.

Level 2

in reply to gainfullyemploy

Hey gainfullyemployed,

Are you experiencing issues with the Free Fall Download not working after installing the Season Pass on your console? I have been assisting you with the Insignia Pack, and want to verify if you are experiencing this issue as well?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

I have the same issue.  I'm on PS4 in Ontatrio Canada, purchased the disc copy.

Level 1

Studios