content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to cpt_charisma

I have the same issue.  I'm on PS4 in Ontatrio Canada, purchased the disc copy. 

Level 1

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to SavageHam

Hi again SavageHam,

I don't suppose you've heard any more info about this getting fixed?  I've still been unable to contact Activision directly, but will be calling Sony tomorrow over this matter.  I understand problems arise, but this has been going on for a while and what's the point of exclusive content when you can't access them.

Not having a go at anybody, but I just hope this is resolved soon.

Regards

Level 2

in reply to cpt_charisma

Hey cpt_charisma,

I have yet to receive an update on the issue. In order to have a better picture of the issue, can you please specify if you have a digital or physical copy of the game? Can you also let me know what region you play the game in?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to millwallboi2011

I've got the same issues.

And i think it started around the period that i downloaded the festive pack.

I bought myself the PS4 collecters edition.

downloaded the free fall, insignia, and festive pack. And ik unlocked my season pass code.

(just like the screenshots from cpt charisma)

Re-downloaded free-fall pack and insignia pack serverall times but it doesn't help.

I am able to select the map in private match, but once i launch i get the content package is no longer available error.

hope to get some advice

regards

DoggyMD

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

Hey doggymd,

Can you please confirm for me that you purchased the Season Pass on your account? Have you attempted just downloading one version of the Free Fall map? Are you downloading both the Season Pass and Free Fall map at the same time?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

The season pass was included in my collectors edition (the one with the camera)

I have downloaded and played the free fall map in the passed.

I only inserted the nr of the season pass. There are no downloads available on the season pass. (as far as i know)

So i downloaded the free fall map and the insignia pack several times by now. ... no succes.

i'll include some pics.  (reinstalle the map)

2014-01-04 13.50.26.jpg

2014-01-04 13.52.34.jpg

These packs are registered:

2014-01-04 13.52.10.jpg

But once i want to start the map i get this:

2014-01-04 13.56.49.jpg

After this screen i get the message "content package is no longer available"

Regards

Doggy MD

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

Hey Doggy MD,

I've got the same problem as you know, as a temporary fix, if you delete everything again and then re-install everything EXCEPT the Season Pass, the Free Fall Map should work!

For the time being, the Season Pass only installs the exclusive camos, backgrounds, etc. (Team Leader pack) so it's no real loss for the time being (plus the Season Pass status may still exist on your account without having to re-install).

Hope this helps, it's down to Activision to sort it out from here!

Regards.

Level 2

in reply to doggymd

This is the exact same issue I have on my PS4 !

I purchased a physical copy of the Hardened edition

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

I have the same issue.  I'm on PS4 in Ontatrio Canada, purchased the disc copy. 

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

I got the same problem, the free fall map in has the green/orange square screen after i try to start it in private math.

and the wolf pack is also still 'waiting to install' in the download screen.

Ik got a EU ps4, EU region 2 hard copy of ghost en and european PS4 account and store.

Level 1

Studios