content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to Deathhawk78

Hey Deathhawk78,

Thanks for providing that information. The issue has been escalated for further investigation. At the moment, I don't have any updates on the issue in regards to what may be done or when it may be expected. I appreciate your patience on the matter and will update you if I hear any word.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Re: content package is no longer available free fall map stoped working please help im on ps4

in reply to SavageHam

I figured out what was wrong ... I had created a separate "Call of Duty" account as there were issue with my original one.

It turns out I redeemed the code on the temporary "Call of Duty" account. When I went to that account and linked my Xbox Live Profile, the digital content has reappeared ... to say that I am relieved is an understatement!

I'm not sure about the PS3 and PS4 dudes, but making sure the gamer account is linked to the same Call of Duty account on which you entered the code, seems to be the key to the solution.

Level 2

in reply to gainfullyemploy

That can't be the problem on my side. I only got 1 account.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to millwallboi2011

What did help:

After several attemps in deleting the maps and no succes i did as followed.

I re-initialised the PS4 completly. (i went back to the factory settings)

After that ik installed every download EXCEPT the SEASON PASS.

And now my festive, wolf, free fall packs are working again.

My guess is that there is a problem with the season pass.

Regards

Doggy

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

Hey doggymd,

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you. The issue is still being looked into, and I don't have any updates yet. I do apologize about the delay, but I will keep you updated when I can.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

thx for that

Level 1

in reply to doggymd

This worked for me.  I un-installed the 5 downloads and delete the game.  I did not reformat the PS4.

This is where its important!!!!!!

1 - Install only the "Free Fall Map"

2 - Install your "Festive Pack" and your "Wolf Pack"

******If you install the "Season Pass" at anytime your "Free Fall Map" stops working.******

If you go to install "Insignia Pack" you get a error "This content cannot be selected at this time".

My question is; Will there be a fix for this before the map packs come out for PS4 disk copy?

I noticed the "Free Fall" map stopped working around Christmas time.

I had pre-ordered the "Season Pass" day or two when it came out.

On my PS3 I have the "Digital Copy" and everything works fine.  I even re-downloaded the five updates with no problem, install them and played.  (To test to see if it still worked, and it does.)

Level 1

Solution
‎20-01-2014 06:49 PM

Greetings Everyone!

If you are encountering an issue with Free Fall becoming unavailable can you please uninstall the game from your console, then reinstall the game and only Free Fall as that should resolve the issue. The issue may be cause by having both the Season Pass and Free Fall together, as the Season Pass currently doesn't have content available. Functionality should be normal when the Onslaught DLC is available for download.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Hello. I have this problem on PC. At last week almost all multiplayer maps was blocked with the same problem and at all maps of extinction DLC maps. I deleted the game and installed it again and multiplayer maps is fine but extinction maps doesent work. What to do?
Level 2

Studios