ghost APP for android?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

ghost APP for android?

so i noticed the ghost APP is only working in Iphones and such is anyone having problems with android.?

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: ghost APP for android?

in reply to cupcakesavage1

Probably, my phone meets all the requirements and Play says the app is not compatible. (I'm running 4.1 and the minimum is 2.3)...

Level 1

It only works on a small number of Android phones. I have a Galaxy S3, and it doesn't even appear in the Play store.

Level 8

Hmm I also had that kind of problem (I´m using HTC One X), like you said it doesn´t appear in the appstore but I downloaded it from internet so now I got the app but it doesn´t registrering my stats and lvl from my PC gameplays. Here is atleast the link, I hope it works out better for you than for me...

Call of Duty® - Android Apps on Google Plahttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.activision.callofduty.mobile

You just need to connect your Android device with the computer and make the computer notice it then you can download it from the site and it will solve the rest by it self.

Level 1

in reply to Lego_Dankov

Wow, that actually worked! Thanks!!

Level 8

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that the app is gradually being rolled out to regions. I believe by tonight all available territories will have access to download the application.

If by that time you are still having issues finding/downloading the app, then please let update me!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

What happens if Google Play doesn't let you download the app? My phone is an Xperia E and is running Android 4.1.1

Level 1

in reply to ComicfanGR1

I would suggest you keep checking back.

At this time I have not heard of any device limitations. All that I have heard is that it could take up to the end of the week for all devices to be updated and able to download the app.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Ok, thank you.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

i am using using android jelly bean 4.1 and on google play it says the app is not compatible with my device. i cant get the full feel for the game if my device is not compatable. you have stated there are no device limitations but there are.

if it needs android 2.3 minimum and upwards why is it not working on 4.1

Level 1

Studios