hiya , why can i not clink on the link to verify my email address and complete registration

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

hiya , why can i not clink on the link to verify my email address and complete registration

Can anybody help me???

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: hiya , why can i not clink on the link to verify my email address and complete registration

in reply to Jay-Blaze

Same here - I click accept and the agreement just pops back up.  Tried in three browsers.

Level 1

Re: hiya , why can i not clink on the link to verify my email address and complete registration

in reply to Squadmate

its bollocks, they should have this basic stuff sorted prior to release, if you find any thing out let me kno mate

Level 1

in reply to Jay-Blaze

Hello Jay,

Thanks for your patience during this time. Now, when you click to verify your email address, what exactly happens? What browser are you currently using when you try to verify?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Jay-Blaze

You can try loading the link on a different browser or clear browser cache before inputting the link.

Try to copy and paste the link instead of clicking it directly from the verification email.

Level 12

in reply to Jay-Blaze

You can also manually type the link on the address bar.

Level 32

in reply to Jay-Blaze

Try what imsuperweird and Thisisreal13 said.

I tried their suggestions and it worked on my end.

Best of luck!

Level 4

in reply to Jay-Blaze

Sometimes the direct link does not work, it happens on lots of sites, try copying and pasting the link direct into your browser window

Level 67

in reply to Jay-Blaze

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can be done by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Del. You can also try manually typing the address in your browser to verify the link.

Level 26

Studios