how do I go about opting out of Dimond division. on the mobile app it says return to this page. I've tried several times and I can't do anything.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

how do I go about opting out of Dimond division. on the mobile app it says return to this page. I've tried several times and I can't do anything.

Need help opting out of Dimond division.  Can't figure it out on the mobile app. Is there a certain time to do this.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do I go about opting out of Dimond division. on the mobile app it says return to this page. I've tried several times and I can't do anything.

in reply to TommyGunns11
Solution
‎13-07-2014 06:10 PM

Yeah. imsuperweird is right. You log in to the COD app. Then, select Clan Wars option and select the Diamond Division Invite which you can see in the menu button at the upper left of the screen. You can see an option there to opt out. By the way, only the clan leader can opt out. I hope this can help you.

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: how do I go about opting out of Dimond division. on the mobile app it says return to this page. I've tried several times and I can't do anything.

in reply to TommyGunns11

Hayieeee! The opt out button is on the invitation.

Level 12

in reply to imsuperweird

When is the invitation sent out.

Level 1

in reply to imsuperweird

When is the invitation sent out.

Level 1

in reply to TommyGunns11
Solution
‎13-07-2014 06:10 PM

Yeah. imsuperweird is right. You log in to the COD app. Then, select Clan Wars option and select the Diamond Division Invite which you can see in the menu button at the upper left of the screen. You can see an option there to opt out. By the way, only the clan leader can opt out. I hope this can help you.

Level 3

in reply to TommyGunns11

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios