Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do i leave a call of duty ghost clan

in reply to Naterspud
Solution
‎06-11-2013 11:19 AM

Hello Naterspud,

In order to leave the clan, there should be a button that looks like a helmet on the top right hand side of the clan page. Keep in mind that our systems might take a few hours to register you being in the clan, so if you are unable to see this option, you may have to give it a day or so before you try again.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
27 REPLIES

in reply to Naterspud

9 HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

Level 1

in reply to Naterspud
Solution
‎06-11-2013 11:19 AM

Hello Naterspud,

In order to leave the clan, there should be a button that looks like a helmet on the top right hand side of the clan page. Keep in mind that our systems might take a few hours to register you being in the clan, so if you are unable to see this option, you may have to give it a day or so before you try again.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Naterspud

What if your a clan leader? it shows a helmet with a plus sign in the top right page of the app and says it won't let you join another team?

Level 1

in reply to Primtive

post if you figure it out i have the same issue.

Level 1

in reply to Primtive

I have the same problem. App cashed while i was searching for my clan and when i got it back up i was the leader of a empty clan. I hate the app there needs to be a web version of it with more control.

Level 1

in reply to Primtive

If you are clan leader its simple! what you wanna do is go on your Call Of Duty Ghosts game and enter the online multiplayer section. Once there bring up your friends list with the triangle button and you are going to scroll using the left or right buttons on your controller until you get to your clan section. Once there you wanna press X on your name and it will give you a list of options including LEAVE CLAN. And the rest after that is self explanatory.

Level 1

in reply to Naterspud

Also, if I don't have an Android or IOs phone, and joined by mistake a clan on the console, can I leave it from the console/pc? I tryed every different button of my Dualshock and the only one who did something was circle... going back to the previous page.

Level 1

in reply to Naterspud
I am having leaving clans that I am a commander of.  I am the commander of MANY clans because I thought when I created one it would force me from the other ones.  This was not the case and now I can't leave or join my friends.  The app shows a clan I created 2 clans ago but won't give me the "My Clan" option to leave; just says I am a commander.  Is there a remove from all clans so I can start fresh?
Level 1

in reply to Drugz_VT_alumn

I have the same problem, I created my own clan, but then i decided to leave that, and join another one, and then when i get onto the app it says im still part of the other one.... so now im technically still in the first clan I created, and it wont allow me to leave it, or to even check the clan details...

PLEASE HELP

Level 1

Studios