how do u delete members

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

how do u delete members

Have a clan member who is classified but does not exist how do I make them go away

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: how do u delete members

in reply to DICTATOR70

Within the app click:

1. my clan

2. manage

3. clan roster

4. then scroll down to the member and click on kick under their name.

Level 6

in reply to Dream1up

Will not let me comes up classified says clan member data did not load on clan info on Xbox have one person listed twice do not want to remove him and reads afraid then it will list another classified

Level 1

in reply to DICTATOR70

Can you change thei role? If it is not letting you do anything I would suggest to wait untill after the next clan war. Hopefully, then the classified soldier will role off, if it is a glich. if you can't figure it out I wouldn't worry to much, because it isn't hurting anything. One important suggestion I will give you though, make sure you give a leadership role (Lt. Commander) to another trustable clan member. People have had problems with the classified soldiers becoming clan leaders somehow, and getting booted from their own clan. It is some wiered glitch that happens after a clan war, and if there is no other leader in the clan you cannot get invited back in. Just make sure you have a backup plan if it happens. Good luck.

Level 6

in reply to DICTATOR70
Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

This is an awesome info that you have, OUHATEME! This will help the other Clan Commander having this same issue. I will be keeping the link and provide it if in case I found some other clans are having the same issue. Thanks a lot!

Level 11

Studios