i am not getting the wins in clan war?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i am not getting the wins in clan war?

My clan and I have been playing in the Istanbul clan war, and each match we won did not count! We won at least 10 matches and none of them counted toward the clan war. We do have a clan that we are all playing for. What should.. or can we do? Please help.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: i am not getting the wins in clan war?

in reply to tiganu09
Solution
‎13-08-2014 06:51 PM

Hmm. I posted a reply about this. Anyways, here's what I posted. My clan leader contacted support about this and he told me that they're looking into this right now. They told him that they'll keep us guys posted once there are news. Hope it would be soon....

Level 34
20 REPLIES

in reply to tiganu09
Solution
‎13-08-2014 06:51 PM

Hmm. I posted a reply about this. Anyways, here's what I posted. My clan leader contacted support about this and he told me that they're looking into this right now. They told him that they'll keep us guys posted once there are news. Hope it would be soon....

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Thank you very much for your answer! I forgot to mention this is our first clan war.. We all have the call of duty apps and everything. If you get any news please let me know! I will research some more, in case i find anything out i will let you know.

Level 1

in reply to tiganu09

I'm pretty sure they'll send us updates. For now, they suggested that we continue playing for the clan wars and keep earning wins. Well, good luck with your 1st clan wars, bro. Hope you guys, win...

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

How did your leader contact support I am a leader my self and it is happening to me as well, and if you get an update post it here so i can see it as well. Thank you

Level 1

in reply to tiganu09

There might be a delay with the app. Sometimes its instant, sometimes it takes awhile. Be patience and Im sure it will update.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

I have over the amount of wins to capture a place but nothing has happened and i have 4 of my clan members all on the app and it is showing the same for them. Other clans are getting wins and mine is not and i have uninstalled the app and re installed it so i hope they fix this bug fast.

Level 1

in reply to crazychris96

Im sure its just lag with the app. You said you just started a clan and this is your first clan war, imagine how many more are the same, and how many more had a clan built already and been through multiple Clan Wars. From clans with 2 people to clans with 100 people, alot of players are playing right now. And its just day one of this Clan War, so dont fret too much. Im sure the app will update by tomorrow.

Level 43

in reply to tiganu09

Were winning with a full gaming lobby of 6 & only getting 2 wins,less or none at all in all our clans separate  gaming lobbies credited and other leaders are having similar problems or worse in ISTANBUL Clan Wars? First time issue for our clan, but happening right now & since start of this clan wars today 8/13/14???? Any help appreciated? ! It's turned into a very unfair clan wars, very quickly and were still plugging, but we should be in 1st, not 3rd as it's showing...this is ridiculous? We capture right out the gates usually, and was impossible this clan wars due to problems going on now in clan wars?

Level 1

in reply to SonicSABER

Yeah hope it gets fixed sometime soon, and me and my friends just started a clan and we are LV8 and this is our first clan war and we got put in platinum.

Level 1

Studios