i brought hardened edition of Ghost for ps3 and both my bonus contain and the season pass codes won't redeem. Please help me unlock the codes?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i brought hardened edition of Ghost for ps3 and both my bonus contain and the season pass codes won't redeem. Please help me unlock the codes?

My season pass and the bonus contain codes won't work. Please help me unlock the code or give me new one. Paying for hardened edition, I expected that those codes work.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: i brought hardened edition of Ghost for ps3 and both my bonus contain and the season pass codes won't redeem. Please help me unlock the codes?

Hello jwu1,

Thank you for taking the time to post!

I will need some more details in order to investigate this further: Can you let me know if you are seeing a message when you enter the code? From which retailer did you purchase your Season pass? Are you connected on a wired or a wireless connection?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support
Highlighted

Re: i brought hardened edition of Ghost for ps3 and both my bonus contain and the season pass codes won't redeem. Please help me unlock the codes?

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

I brought mine Call of duty ghosts Harden Edition from a gaming retail shop in Hong Kong. Both of the code when entered show "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." I am connected on wireless connection but I have try using playstation website to redeem my code and still not work. It is possible I could send atvi support photos of the codes and evidences. 

Level 1

Help? ATVI Support?

Level 1

Studios