i can not join my friends or my brother that runs of the same wifi

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i can not join my friends or my brother that runs of the same wifi

me and my brother are having problems joining each other on cod ghost also we can't join our friends and i'm not the only person having these problems all my friends on my friend list is having this problem when will this be fixed and is there any way to fix it myself?? and if there is not a way to fix it when will the update be ready because this is making me very unhappy and i'm ready to take the game back and get my money back so i want this fixed ASAP!!!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: i can not join my friends or my brother that runs of the same wifi

in reply to eZ-MONEY-Harley

the system ps3 game ghost and yes i have open NAT type both ps3 are open NAT i already have ports set up can't join anyone at all

Level 1

Hey eZ-MONEY-Harley,

This is due to more than one console trying to share the same network port connection when trying to connect to a server. The only way around this would be to put one of the consoles in the router's DMZ. You would only be able to have up to two consoles play online at the same time this way. For more information on how to put your console in the router's DMZ, please consult your router documentation. If you are still unable to play online after setting up DMZ, let us know!

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

yea call of duty ghost getting my money back cant play with my brother then this game is nothing to me other than trash

Level 1

and also i made a clan it says im in it to all my friends but on my screen i can't view the details on my screen and my friends can't invite me to it because it shows im already in it i want to be able to view my clan details

Level 1

it pisses me off they haven't updated and of this BS yet imma go out on a limb and say treyarch makes there games 9000000000000 times better than activision and infinity ward because right now i rate ghost trash just throw it away are get your money back there are like 9 million problems with the game there not fixing like joining friends the clans lag joining my  brother but yea lets go treyarch i love bo2 better than ghost at least i can do my clan on elite and join my brother ghost your garbage and i hope you loose millions of dollars for the poorly and cheaply made game 

Level 1

man kid go let your mom talk to support you crying piece of trash you are the only one who it having this problem so far

Level 6

Studios