i cant play ghosts online with ps4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i cant play ghosts online with ps4

okay I am losing my patience badly I have been trying to play cod ghosts since ps4 was released all I get when I try to play online is a error that says ghosts server is not available at this time. and I am getting pissed I see a lot of people playing what is going on

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: i cant play ghosts online with ps4

in reply to CrazY_777__
Solution
‎17-11-2013 06:33 PM

Hi Crazy,

You can always check the status of online services here Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status .

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following:

• Reboot your router.
  • Try using a wired connection to sustain the connection quality.
  • Establish a static IP address and port forward.  Here are the port numbers you will need Activision Support .

If you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: i cant play ghosts online with ps4

in reply to CrazY_777__
Solution
‎17-11-2013 06:33 PM

Hi Crazy,

You can always check the status of online services here Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status .

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following:

• Reboot your router.
  • Try using a wired connection to sustain the connection quality.
  • Establish a static IP address and port forward.  Here are the port numbers you will need Activision Support .

If you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios