i'm getting an error that the ghosts server is unavailable with the error code 16384

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i'm getting an error that the ghosts server is unavailable with the error code 16384

I'm getting an error that says the ghosts server is unavailable and to visis the web site for more info.  I also get the error code 16384.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: i'm getting an error that the ghosts server is unavailable with the error code 16384

in reply to nuclearlynx

If you are playing on the ps4, then you need to buy play stations plus before you can play any game multiplayer, hope this helps

Level 1

Re: i'm getting an error that the ghosts server is unavailable with the error code 16384

in reply to nuclearlynx

Hello nuclearlynx,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to connect. Please visit this link to check the server status: Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status. Please notice that the status is at Defcon 4, please continue check back.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to nuclearlynx

i havint been able to connect to the ghost server since the first of december. this is bull since i bought the xbox one and ghosts so i can play online. but now im just wasting my xbox live on waiting for the servers to come back online. at least the netflix still works on it i guess.

Level 1

Studios