i redeemed my call of duty advanced warfare code and i haven't received my calling card and camp in 6 days. any help? support isn't working.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i redeemed my call of duty advanced warfare code and i haven't received my calling card and camp in 6 days. any help? support isn't working.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: i redeemed my call of duty advanced warfare code and i haven't received my calling card and camp in 6 days. any help? support isn't working.

in reply to 75205

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Re: i redeemed my call of duty advanced warfare code and i haven't received my calling card and camp in 6 days. any help? support isn't working.

in reply to 75205

How did you check for the contents? Can you recall the email you used for redemption? I would suggest you try and login on this link using the same email you used to redeem the code: https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/profile

And then unlink then relink the right console account (PSN or Xbox). If it's not showing, there's a possibility that there is another console account saved on the CoD account you used to redeem the code.

Level 34

Studios