i think my call of duty app has been hacked. when i request a new password it sends email with another person's user name. what can i do to fix this

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i think my call of duty app has been hacked. when i request a new password it sends email with another person's user name. what can i do to fix this

See the name it has posted on this thread? That is not my user name.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: i think my call of duty app has been hacked. when i request a new password it sends email with another person's user name. what can i do to fix this

in reply to UCD_28164280028

Any time you suspect something like this you should immediately change your password.  The "user name" you are seeing is your forum name that you can set in your COD account/profile.  That is also the name that will appear in clan chat.  You can change that here:  https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/login

Level 23

Re: i think my call of duty app has been hacked. when i request a new password it sends email with another person's user name. what can i do to fix this

in reply to UCD_28164280028

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios