imagefile 46 disc read error

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

imagefile 46 disc read error

when i go onto online multiplayer, it boots be back to the main menu saying disc read error imagefile 46 please help ive tried this cd on another ps3 syestem and yet the same outcome, the cd is not damaged and i just got it month ago

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: imagefile 46 disc read error

in reply to unikmaan

Hello unikmaan,

Thanks for posting.

Can you please check the under side of your disc and check for any scratches/smudges? Also, please provide your gamertag so that we can further look into this matter for you.

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

My gamertag is unikmaan on ps3, and yes i have checked the case for smudges and scratches but it's all clean and good as new

Level 1

in reply to unikmaan

We've seen this error clear up after completely deleting all Call of Duty:Ghost files from your console, and re-installing all the content.

Please try to delete the game data utility folder. This will cause the game to automatically update the next time you load up. Remove PS3 game data utility files

Thanks,

^JG

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

At first it was working,then i went to sleep and turned the playstation off and then when i went to play i played black ops 2 then i went on ghost and it started happening again

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

its still having the same problem

Level 1

in reply to unikmaan

I am having the same problems and my game keeps freezing

Level 1

in reply to Rowanattisha

Me too. Only on my PC. I meet all system requirements. Its bad enough you can't use crossfire video cards. Now this... Never buying another Call Of Duty game ever.

Level 1

Studios