ive prestiged twice in cod :ghosts but it still shows ive only prestiged once

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

ive prestiged twice in cod :ghosts but it still shows ive only prestiged once

ive heard this is a reoccuring problem.what do i need to do?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: ive prestiged twice in cod :ghosts but it still shows ive only prestiged once

in reply to muckatuck

What does your prestige symbol look like?

Level 6

Re: ive prestiged twice in cod :ghosts but it still shows ive only prestiged once

in reply to muckatuck

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to muckatuck

Is the Xp bar of your soldiers max out? Make sure it is. Also screenshot of your emblem would help

Level 32

in reply to muckatuck

Make sure that your soldiers are already level 60 and the XP bar is all maxed out.

Level 12

in reply to muckatuck

How many squad members do you have?

If your two squad members are already level 60 and the XP are all maxed out, then you should be Prestige 2.

But if your second squad member is not yet on level 60 and the XP are not maxed out yet, then it will show that you are still on Prestige 1.

Hope this helps!

Level 4

in reply to muckatuck

Does your Prestige Icon show the same image when you reach prestige in the game?

Level 26

Studios