just got call of duty ghosts and connected my wrong elite email to it is there any way i can remove it so i can put another email on it

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

just got call of duty ghosts and connected my wrong elite email to it is there any way i can remove it so i can put another email on it

just got call of duty ghosts and connected my wrong elite email to it is there any way i can remove it so i can put another email on it .

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: just got call of duty ghosts and connected my wrong elite email to it is there any way i can remove it so i can put another email on it

in reply to MICKYD11
Solution
‎06-12-2013 02:36 PM

Hey MICKYD,

You can create a new Call of Duty account here Call of Duty® and link your game accounts there. You can only use the Call of Duty app on mobile/tablets listed here via Activision Support at the moment.

^MC

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: just got call of duty ghosts and connected my wrong elite email to it is there any way i can remove it so i can put another email on it

in reply to MICKYD11

D/l the mobile app and connect the proper one.

Level 1

in reply to LvL991

cant you just do it on laptop

Level 1

in reply to MICKYD11
Solution
‎06-12-2013 02:36 PM

Hey MICKYD,

You can create a new Call of Duty account here Call of Duty® and link your game accounts there. You can only use the Call of Duty app on mobile/tablets listed here via Activision Support at the moment.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios