[moderator edit] `Up All Night` patch won't unlock.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: [moderator edit] `Up All Night` patch won't unlock.

in reply to Nagaraja

Wait Second I downloaded the App before to weaks until now the patch is not working

Level 1

in reply to Nagaraja

I am having this problem too. I got the game 2 weeks ago and downloaded the app. It is linked to my account and I am able to change load outs view clan wars stats in real time and do every thing else on the app. But I still have no patch ...

I would like to add that all my other bonus content backgrounds from MW3 and BO2 are working ... the only one I can't get is the "Up All Night" patch.

Level 1

in reply to Nagaraja

Just contacted Activision support about this and the pre-order items. They are working on a fix now.

Level 2

in reply to Nagaraja

Where is the link??

Level 1

in reply to Nagaraja

Idk if anyone will see this given that it's nearing the end of April...2017...but I still don't have my "Up All Night" patch, the app sucks donkey huevos, there's been no chatter from the CoD community to quell my concerns..like..ever..and the website isn't that much better. Now they're saying if you don't already have the app you're S.O.L. if you live in the U.S. So if you get a new phone..fah-get-about-it. Not available in the states it says. Help..

Level 1

Studios