my bo2 background are not showing up in Ghosts

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

my bo2 background are not showing up in Ghosts

i am a master prestige in bo2 and it shows that i have not even played bo2 when i go and check for my backgrounds this is not fair

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: my bo2 background are not showing up in Ghosts

in reply to ImCycLoNe
Solution
‎13-11-2013 10:51 PM

Greetings Everyone!

I can see that you are having issues unlocking your backgrounds in Call of Duty Ghosts. You need to link up your profiles on the Call of Duty site. Can you try unlinking your accounts, clearing your browser cache, the relink your account. Afterwards, please play a multiplayer match in each Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, and Ghost. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
6 REPLIES

in reply to ImCycLoNe

bump

Level 1

in reply to ImCycLoNe

same here.

all backgrounds are locked on PC platform.

have 10th MW3 & PM BO2, also ingame linked to Activision Account, but no unlock.

Need to be fixed.

Level 1

in reply to ImCycLoNe

Yep same

Level 1

in reply to ImCycLoNe
Solution
‎13-11-2013 10:51 PM

Greetings Everyone!

I can see that you are having issues unlocking your backgrounds in Call of Duty Ghosts. You need to link up your profiles on the Call of Duty site. Can you try unlinking your accounts, clearing your browser cache, the relink your account. Afterwards, please play a multiplayer match in each Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, and Ghost. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

SavageHam Kudos for marking yourself down as having the right answer ..... this might work for some, but not for all, I have had several conversations with Activision Support/Mods on here, all of whom offer some advice, but none of it works.  I even reset myself on BO2 from PM back to 0 because someone said that may help (I had been reset on PS3 BO2 right at the beginning for a breach in rules, but got to PM legitimate thereafter).  I no longer own a 360 or a PS3 so I can't play a game on those systems anymore! How difficult can it be to release a hotfix pushing them to peoples consoles? My GT is S7even UK; Xbox 1 Ghosts = No MW3 or BO2 Backgrounds. My PSN is S7even_UK; PS4 Ghosts = I have the 'Played BO2', but none of the others.

I feel as though I am getting punished twice for the same offence whilst being ripped off all at the same time.

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

Hey s7even_uk,

I understand you frustration, can you clarify which of the prior titles did you play and on which console? I want you to be able to get your unlocks, but resetting yourself does erase your game data from the servers, and the background are based on the current rank of your profile. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios