new squad memebers do not show up

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

new squad memebers do not show up

I have unlock the first two squad members, edited names and weapons and now they do not show up.  Any help would be appreciated. Playing on a XBOX One. Thank you in advance

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: new squad memebers do not show up

in reply to SavageHam
Solution
‎15-12-2013 04:41 PM

I had to unlock them again. Now they show up. Think i got my squad points back but not sure. Would be nice to be able to switch control of characters while in lobby instead of having to get out of squad menu. Thanks

Level 1
4 REPLIES

in reply to reno99999

Hello reno99999,

Where are you editing the names and classes? Are you getting rolled back in rank you are the character being locked again? Where are they not showing up? Do they disappear when you shut off the game and start back up?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam
Solution
‎15-12-2013 04:41 PM

I had to unlock them again. Now they show up. Think i got my squad points back but not sure. Would be nice to be able to switch control of characters while in lobby instead of having to get out of squad menu. Thanks

Level 1

in reply to reno99999

I think this only happens in the Squad Mode.. While in Multiplayer, you can easily change Character by choosing to edit your load-outs and then press square.

Level 5

in reply to reno99999

Hey reno99999,

I'm glad that you are able to see your new squad members now. If you have anymore questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to post here in the Support section of the forums and we will respond as soon as we can.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios