ps4 framerate problem

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

ps4 framerate problem

hi i was just wonderng if there is going to be a patch released anytime soon to fix the framerate problems for the ps4 version, the game has been out over a month and it still isnt fixed, can it be fixed??
its just totally unacceptable to have framerate problems on a multi-player game, i get framerate problems all the time, stonehaven map is a mess.

its nothing to do with my connection i  have super fast fibre optic broadband and all my other games including other call of duty titles (on xbox 360) work perfectly, the call of duty ghost servers are very good i never disconnect and have excellent lag free connectoins its just the framrate problem its driving me nuts i feel like trading the game and alot of my friends feel the same way, will u please reply to this thread or am i just wasting my time here?

Level 1
39 REPLIES

Re: ps4 framerate problem

in reply to sinister247

Is it in campaign too or just multiplayer?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

yes campaign too when the action heats up and when looking through sniper scope etc, also on mp when there are choppers around etc

Level 1

in reply to sinister247

Yes as stated above when i bought ghosts for the ps4 the other day i was very surprised to see framerate drops in the campaign(ive never seen this before in cod!) and the odd times there is slowdown in multiplayer.

Never expected this to happen on the ps4 with the hardware inside the console but hey ho thats launch games for you. Still loving the fact its on dedicated servers (or at least i think it is because ive not seen one host migration!).

Level 1

in reply to Ashman40

I have no frame rate issues at all. As for dedicate servers.  think we are on a hybrid version of dedicate servers right now. don't think we are on completely dedicate.  This is from well informed u Tubers.

Level 2

in reply to Ashman40

yeah m8 i find the servers to be awesome just the framerate stutters suck

Level 1

in reply to sinister247

Yes the game is rotten egg on PS4.  Looks amazing only to be totally sabotaged by the stutters.

No DLC or future iterations for me till Activision can prove they can get this working on PS4 in a way I'm accustomed to on xbox360 since COD2.

Level 1

in reply to Fatalmuzza1

I too notice drops in frame rate on multiplayer, at first i thought it was lag, but i've since discovered otherwise.

Level 3

in reply to AeonsBlue

yeah its really annoying i just look for it all the time now

Level 1

in reply to sinister247

Yeah I too have been having this issue, Its annoying as hell I literally just came here to see if anyone else was having this issue,

Level 1

Studios