ran into a hacker on wii u(no name and shame)

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

ran into a hacker on wii u(no name and shame)

Can't put their name on here but it's my most recent video. He's 10th siege with. 3 days of gameplay. 

Level 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ran into a hacker on wii u(no name and shame)

in reply to wiiucastiel
Solution
‎16-01-2014 10:30 AM

Greetings wiiucastiel,

Thank you for posting your concerns! I know how frustrating it is to be on a modded lobby with cheaters. However, we do take all reports submitted seriously and all the accounts found in violation of the Code of Conduct are subject to penalty. Please report all suspicious players in game.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support
20 REPLIES

in reply to wiiucastiel

and? dont you get tired of crying wolf?

Level 29

in reply to wiiucastiel

i bet he just somehow boosted his nuts off, you should send him a friend request.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

There's no way to boost on this game.

Level 4

in reply to wiiucastiel

There is no way to hack on this game available for public knowledge.

In fact, this is THE 1 version of the game, where you won't find any hacked stats, class setups or activated debug mode.

As of today and surely countless more days to come. Period!

There is simply no known way through the WiiU itself nor through an insecure next-gen upgrade or interface for Elite or another app.

There may be some hidden ways of glitching through normal boundaries of rules (like out of the map or maybe something similar to the privat match stat glitch found in earlier versions of BO2), but that's it.

Accept it and please do us all a favor and let these hacking topics rest until at least 2015.

Level 6

in reply to wiiucastiel

Search and Rescue, Whiteout. Kill yourself on the chopper over and over again and have a buddy pick up the tag... boosting at it's most annoyingest. I believe they fixed it on all consoles except Wii U...

Level 13

in reply to wiiucastiel

yes there is dude i caught a few boosters on infected while they had their buddies who were infected block the doors while the others get free kills and one of them got a kem which i was there wen it happen

Level 7

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Don't act like you've never boosted your nuts off.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

?

Level 29

in reply to wiiucastiel

Why are you so deperate for the Wii U to be hacked?  I'm sorry to tell you, again, that there is no hack.

What he probably did was exploit a certain something with a group of people to, effectively, "boost".  The end result is a whole load of XP at the end of the match.  I wouldn't exactly call this certain something a "glitch"...more of an exploit in the way XP can be gained...a new way to "boost".

I believe that they have already patched this little exploit on other platforms, and it should soon be coming to the Wii U now that A_Trey_U and the team are back in the office.

Having a tag that says "HACK" means nothing.  Sounds more like he wants to make people think that he achieved it through "hacking" when the reality is that he pretty much abused a new way of boosting.  Just like how those that abused the freezing glitch wanted people to think that they were "hackers".

Level 10

Studios