resetting squad-points & levels after an open Domination hacked lobby

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

resetting squad-points & levels after an open Domination hacked lobby

Hi,

I got in a domination game yesterday, where the game speed was like 3x times faster than normal. I firstly thought I went in a wrong game type, until I jumped nearly over the full map. In the short time before I leave, I got 2 kills, wich gave me ~9 levels on my gambill character and 16 squad points. I was too confused, so I forgot to report the players and didn't noticed my level.

Is there a possibility to reset the earned levels and points? It was the second last game I played.

Will this count as cheating?

Thanks in advance.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: resetting squad-points & levels after an open Domination hacked lobby

in reply to merkjade
Solution
‎30-01-2014 07:12 AM

Hello merkjade,

I am sorry to hear that you have been reset. Please notice that these rests are product of corrupted data: Activision Support. Also, make sure to report suspicious players in game. Provide me with the following information on a private message, notice that I will need your current / after levels:

• console
  • gamertag
  • previous/ after prestige level
  • username
  • date of reboot

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: resetting squad-points & levels after an open Domination hacked lobby

in reply to merkjade
Solution
‎30-01-2014 07:12 AM

Hello merkjade,

I am sorry to hear that you have been reset. Please notice that these rests are product of corrupted data: Activision Support. Also, make sure to report suspicious players in game. Provide me with the following information on a private message, notice that I will need your current / after levels:

• console
  • gamertag
  • previous/ after prestige level
  • username
  • date of reboot

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

Studios