squad members from another account

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

squad members from another account

Ok so first off, me and my boyfriend both have separate accounts for ghosts but play on the same console. Well today i went to go log in on my playstation on MY account and right away went to "Create A Soldier" and all of my boyfriends squad members were there. I thought maybe i should just restart the game. Nope. restart the console? nope. So i got on my Ghosts app on my phone and what a surprise... his squad member was on the home screen but it clearly says its my gamer tag. I hope i haven't lost all of my own squad points, golden guns, etc. from my actual squad. Is this permanent? have i lost my squad for good? or what am i supposed to do?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: squad members from another account

in reply to Erikaolivia

Try first by signing out of your account and the rebooting your console. If that will not work, you can fill out this form about reset in game, Activision Support .

Level 21

in reply to Abbulls

rebooted, didn't help. When i clicked the link for the reset, it tells me in the blue box at the bottom that i need to "link my affected console" so i followed instructions, my ps4 has been linked, but it still gives me the same little message in the blue box.

Level 1

in reply to Erikaolivia

Try unlinking and relinking your PSN account again from your call of duty account and then try refeshing the link that I provided you. Make sure that you are using the right call of duty account.

Level 21

in reply to Erikaolivia

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios