update not working

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: update not working

in reply to hyper72

Maybe it was to fix the spawn logic they said they covered in the last patch and, uh, you know...lied about.

Level 75

in reply to evertonian

Go to Settings/PSN/Restore Licences and it worked for me.....xD

Level 2

in reply to evertonian

Had a hour of play and framerate problems are still there the matchmaking is still usless one or two games hitmarking ok then its back to 1/2 seconds behind the action again rage quit 4 games to find a better matched game.....So cant see any improvent to the game.........Can you please return the game to how it was amazing before the 20th feb update which fked up the game totally thanks......I feel robbed after buying the first DLC that not gonna happen again NO fix NO more buy DLC......

Level 12

in reply to evertonian

Forget trying over and over to download the update.  Simply delete Ghosts and then reinstall it without the DLC.  Jump into a match after that and presto, the game runs great.  There is a fatal flaw once the DLC maps are installed....so don't do it.  Out of all of the maps introduced, the new Dome and maybe Fog are the two that I miss....but I can do without.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to AUTiger93x

As much as I hate to admit it...this ^

Level 75

in reply to evertonian

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios