whats going on.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

whats going on.

i played online earlier with one of my good buddies. and after he left i can no longer get online. it says server interruption or whatever whats going on please help me@

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: whats going on.

in reply to green_berets
Solution
‎25-08-2014 10:55 AM

Hello green_berets ,

Try signing in on your account again. PSN Server is now online. Try checking the status on PSN Status: Online . You can now

play the game and connect to other players.

Kind regards

Level 21
7 REPLIES

in reply to green_berets

If you are on PSN, it's because PSN is down.  See here:  PlayStation Network Issue

Level 23

in reply to green_berets

PlayStation Network was unavailable Sunday morning due to a denial of service, or DDoS attack.

Sony President of Online Entertainment John Smedley confirmed the attack via Twitter. The official PlayStation Twitter feed also tweeted out they were aware of the issue and were working to get things up and running.

The network was partially restored for some users by 10 am PT, with services like Netflix available for streaming. However, when trying to access the PlayStation Store, a message read that it is currently undergoing maintenance. Sony previously announced that the PlayStation Network will be down tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. It's unclear right now whether the maintenance has started earlier than expected.

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

ok because i cant get to play online against everyone else

Level 1

in reply to green_berets

Was playing BOII an hour or so ago.  Went down.  Now I'm back up. 

Level 40

in reply to green_berets

PlayStation Network Update

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Aug 24, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Like other major networks around the world, the PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment Network have been impacted by an attempt to overwhelm our network with artificially high traffic.

Although this has impacted your ability to access our network and enjoy our services, no personal information has been accessed.

We will continue to work towards fixing this issue and hope to have our services up and running as soon as possible.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

Level 67

in reply to green_berets
Solution
‎25-08-2014 10:55 AM

Hello green_berets ,

Try signing in on your account again. PSN Server is now online. Try checking the status on PSN Status: Online . You can now

play the game and connect to other players.

Kind regards

Level 21

in reply to green_berets

Hi green_berets,

That's odd. PSN is showing as online: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237 Can you try to turn off your router and modem then wait for the lights to stabilize then try to reset your console again. Hopefully, this may help you out.

Kind regards.

Level 34

Studios