when will Onslaught DLC be integrated

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

when will Onslaught DLC be integrated

when will the new maps from onslaught be integrated so we the players can enjoy those maps in the game modes of our choosing . personally i play HC RIC TDM . why aren't the new maps integrated to these playlists yet , whats taking so long ?

Level 6
9 REPLIES

Re: when will Onslaught DLC be integrated

in reply to MrFelon

I would guess whenever they get rid of the DLC playlists, which the ETA is unknown.  I would guess by the end of the month(or 2-3 weeks).

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

u know nothing of call of duty . every map pack since WAW they put out a map pack and the maps are playable on every game type immediately after download . they also have a game type which includes just the new maps from the recently released map pack . this is the first time since WAW that they've taken this long to integrate . whats the darn hold up ? they should've been on their toes about this

Level 6

in reply to MrFelon

First of all there are several threads about this, and secondly he tried to answer your question, and you insult him? Yeah, very mature. Seems like the response of "They will integrate it when they are ready" is appropriate for this thread.

Level 20

in reply to MrFelon

So you are complaining that you didn't get what you were "entitled" to based off of past games?  Did I hit the nail on the head?

Level 47

in reply to MrFelon

Hey MrFelon,

Previous COD games have had a pattern of offering a specific playlist option for a map pack right after it releases, and removing the previous map pack playlist, so it is likely this game will follow the same pattern. However, we cannot claim with any certainty what playlists will be in the future, since they are subject to change at any time.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to MrFelon

i need a specific date and time . not speculation. i'm sorry for being a bit tense and a jerk but i paid just as others and we want our map variety .

Level 6

in reply to MrFelon

Simple answer;

Nobody knows, none of us work for Microsoft, Infinity Ward or Activision. Ask them .

All we can do is put forward past experiences based on previous COD games.

Level 24

in reply to greyfryer67

no the simple answer would be "today" or on 2-17-14 . those are just examples but i need an exact date . so please no more trolls of the obvious unhelpful answers

Level 6

in reply to MrFelon

Hey MrFelon,

We do not have an exact time/date on when the DLC will be integrated at this at the moment. You can check here Call of Duty: Ghosts for updates.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios