why are the operations still not fixed?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why are the operations still not fixed?

mine have been down since sunday and it seems im not the only one. im getting rather annoyed by it and would like to see results resolving the issue.

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: why are the operations still not fixed?

in reply to BBQSAUCETUESDAY1

I get a feeling most of the issues won't be fixed until next gen comes out.

Hopefully then something will be done.

Level 30

It is frustrating.  I'm on a 97 winning streak in FFA, and only have the badge for placing top 3, 5 times?? 

When/if they every get around to fixing this, it should be made easier to track your challenges too.

Level 7

I don't think anything will change until the update on Friday.

Level 18

I have had the same problem I have had operations unlocked, done them and it didnt give me the patch, the one for going 10-0 at least in a match well I went 20-0 and didnt get the patch for it went back and looked and said it was now locked, which 3 matches before that it was unlocked, I like getting as many operations done as I can and the fact that I am doing these things and not getting credit is a major turn off.

Level 1

You can only complete the operations that are currently active in your Operations List.  If it is not in the list, then you will not be able to complete it.

Level 1

in reply to Savienz

It was active, and when I completed it and went to see it showed it as locked I got the xp for completing it at the end of match but no patch, I have had this happen with more than one patch, it say they will change in the next 6 days or whatever now and I did not purchase anything to change them, just gonna get sick of doing the same things over and over if I am not getting credit for them

Level 1

Level 16
Highlighted

I can see my operations, and was able to cash in the bonus points and buy new ones, but now it seems as if the new set of operations is not being tracked for bonus.  I have completed a couple, and do not see the numbers 2 or 3 colored yellow.  I definitely completed 2, but quickdraw 1 moved on to quickdraw 2.  With Marathon 1 it counted, so I imagine this should, too.

Level 15

I’ve moved your thread to the Technical Support section for further assistance from our Activision Assist staff.

Please note that this thread was originally posted in the Xbox 360 sub-forum.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Studios