why cant i see my ping? i am having latency issues and really need to know how to see my ping

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why cant i see my ping? i am having latency issues and really need to know how to see my ping

i know there must be an obvious way to do it and i am just too stupid to see it because what legitimate reason could there be for a developer not to let a player see their own ping?

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: why cant i see my ping? i am having latency issues and really need to know how to see my ping

in reply to hottoddler

In the game you can't..

Level 67

Re: why cant i see my ping? i am having latency issues and really need to know how to see my ping

in reply to gambit1969

im sorry i dont understand?

Level 2

in reply to hottoddler

There is no facility in the game for you to see your ping to the game lobby you are in.

Level 67

in reply to hottoddler

you have never been able to see your ping only bars which represented a large 100ms range so actually served no purpose other than to give people a crux.

There is no reason to have the bars or ping shown in game i for one and glad we finally got rid of them from in game. If you are expereincing latency in game you will know you are you dont need  bar to tell you

Level 75

in reply to hottoddler

Hey hottoddler,

It is as gambit1969 and maccabi said, the only representation of latency are the bars. If you wish to improve you connectivity, make sure your platform is directly connected to your router and follow these tips Activision Support.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios