why does the cod ghosts app installed on my windows 8.1 laptop not work propperly.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: why does the cod ghosts app installed on my windows 8.1 laptop not work propperly.

in reply to Seanicus23

While your suggestion is appreciated what we as a community would rather you do is find out who a system analysts were and line them up for a  nut shot with a bean bag shotgun. If that is not possible letting the developers know how monumentally horrible their app is and that they should have built the app so that there was no need to own or purchase specialized equipment to run it. Leave the smart devices to those app more suited for it like Angry Birds and Candy Crush. 

Level 4

Re: why does the cod ghosts app installed on my windows 8.1 laptop not work propperly.

in reply to titanbatesy

I find it unbelievable that the developers havent thought this fail through, i have 6 devices, 3 different android tablets, a nokia lumia phone and 2 laptops, 1 running windows8 and the other windows8.1 and the app does not work or does not work as intended on any of them, complete fail. For the money they take from sales of this game this should not be happening and was not thought through, i will not be investing anymore of my money in call of duty franchise. As for your response, If my laptops are not compatible then i shouldnt be able to download the app, but i can so it is not the answer to say my devices aren't compatible devices. Complete Fail Thanks.

Level 1

Studios