why is it that when i try to join a clan a message comes up saying "you cannot apply to this clan since you withdrew earlier"

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why is it that when i try to join a clan a message comes up saying "you cannot apply to this clan since you withdrew earlier"

i am trying to join a clan for the first time and for some reason the app on my phone for cod ghosts wont let me

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: why is it that when i try to join a clan a message comes up saying "you cannot apply to this clan since you withdrew earlier"

in reply to scileppi
Solution
‎15-12-2013 04:19 PM

Hi scileppi,

In the Call of Duty app, when you apply to a clan, you only need to press the helmet option once. At this time, it doesn't give you a confirmation that your application was sent, so pressing it again will trigger that error message. Rest assured you application has gone through, and at that point is up to the discretion of the Clan Leader to accept your invite.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES

Re: why is it that when i try to join a clan a message comes up saying "you cannot apply to this clan since you withdrew earlier"

in reply to scileppi

Do you have the Call of Duty app?

If yes, follow this:

1. Delete Call of Duty App

2. Reboot your Phone/Device

3. Go to Call of Duty®, access your Profile (Call of Duty® - Unexpected Error) then unlink and relink your "CONSOLE" account

4. download the Call of Duty® Mobile

5. Play a few games before logging-in

6. Log-in to app

Tell me if this helps. Well, if you don't have the Call of Duty app, just follow Step 3 then reboot your console and then try joining a Clan.

Level 5

in reply to scileppi
Solution
‎15-12-2013 04:19 PM

Hi scileppi,

In the Call of Duty app, when you apply to a clan, you only need to press the helmet option once. At this time, it doesn't give you a confirmation that your application was sent, so pressing it again will trigger that error message. Rest assured you application has gone through, and at that point is up to the discretion of the Clan Leader to accept your invite.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios