why is the clan wars not up dating!?!?!?!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why is the clan wars not up dating!?!?!?!

WTF!!!!!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: why is the clan wars not up dating!?!?!?!

in reply to PStar84

It is updating, but its about 10-15 minutes behind.  We noticed this last night, but it is lagging a bit in the update area.  You will get all your wins and points.

Level 22

in reply to PStar84

Hi PStar84,

Are you still encountering issues? Are you not receiving the correct total of wins in the app? Have you attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the application on your mobile device? Please let us know!

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to SavageHam

Haven't uninstalled yet. Will try this.

Between last night and today I have lost out on roughly 60 wins towards my clan.

I kinda figured the app was screwed up but the game it self isn't updating either.

Losing a clan war because the system is shit may piss a lot of people off.

Level 1

in reply to KlCKlNASS

Re-installation did nothing.

Level 1

in reply to KlCKlNASS

Greetings KlCKlNASS,

I understand your frustration, hopefully I can clarify the functionality of Clan Wars. Each node has a set target of wins in order to be captured. Once captured, the dominating clan can continue to play this game mode and increase their wins, but every win for all other clans in the division will reduce the dominating clan's wins to zero. Once the dominating clan's wins hits zero, the node will free up again and win progress will continue for everyone in the division in that game type. You can read more about it here: http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to PStar84
im also having a app problem.It wont even let me sign in when I put the exact info in!I also tried re-installing the app and re-setting my password.
Level 1

in reply to Jackblawk

Salutations Jackblawk,

Can you let me know which console you are on? When you are attempting to sign in, have you tried using the Create an Account option and signing in with your gaming id credentials? You can also try logging in to the Call of Duty website, unlinking your gaming id, clear your web browser cache and cookies, then relink you gaming id and play a multiplayer match. Let me know if that help!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios