why wont the call of duty app let me login on my android or my windows 8 computer?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why wont the call of duty app let me login on my android or my windows 8 computer?

When I go to sign in to the app the next screen just shows the background and that's it. It happens on my Android phone and my Windows 8 computer?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: why wont the call of duty app let me login on my android or my windows 8 computer?

in reply to SPT_Tr0LL

SPT_Tr0LL wrote:

When I go to sign in to the app the next screen just shows the background and that's it. It happens on my Android phone and my Windows 8 computer?

where did you download the app from?

Level 75

Re: why wont the call of duty app let me login on my android or my windows 8 computer?

in reply to SPT_Tr0LL

Hey SPT_Tr0LL,

Thanks for posying your concern here!Can you please answer/try the following:

Have you been able to log into the app before?

Is your phone up-to-date?

Have you tried re-downloading the app?

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Hi, I have the same issue. I have an iPhone 5 and downloaded it from the app store. Everything is up to date.  I have tried unlinking and relinking my Gamertag. I also tried removing and re-downloading the app. Every attempt is the same, app loads starts to login after I enter my info then all I see is the ghosts background. App has never crashed.

Level 1

Studios