A_TREY_U Add 9vs9

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

A_TREY_U Add 9vs9

Hello, A Trey U

First off I'm pretty happy that you guys at Treyarch had been giving us the Nintendo community the best versions that you can probably make considering the less amount of time you guys have to port/ optimize everything we have on Nintendo consoles but I have a single request and it is

Could you consider adding 9vs9 on the Wii U ? since you know we are next generation too unless you guys don't classify us as next gen. I for one don't see the problem or difficulty of adding it since you can have 18 players on private matches and with the larger maps  in this game cough  cough stonehaven aka skyrim having 9 players per team is really necessary most of my games feel 3vs3 and today for the first time in any cod I played a tdm that reached the time limit with 37-17 score

I know I'm going to get a lot of different responses in this thread from people asking for it (fissure) and those who simply don't care because well they like slow pace games( mah james)  but I'm not asking just because I want to get a lot of kills I'm asking because all next generation platforms have 9vs9 modes and WE SHOULDN'T FEEL LEFT OUT I'm pretty sure the Wii U can handle 9vs9 on public games.... and I for one felt the connection better in gw that in normal 6vs6 on BO2 but it's all up to you guys at Treyarchz HQ so please consider

Sincerly,

DarkFox207

Level 6
18 REPLIES

Re: A_TREY_U Add 9vs9

in reply to darkfox2071

9v9 is for next gen consoles only. Sorry.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

i have to disagree with u dude bo2 had 9v9 on ground war and ghosts for wii u can handle it because with these big maps we have we need more people.

Level 7

in reply to nintendon_t

WII U is next gen that got released early. IF Activison/ IW/ an Trey  werent such money grabbers and actually did stuff for the fans  they would listen to us, not push us aside.  and we would get DLC as well as other things.  I mean look at Ubisoft,  they gave us dlc plus free items for assassins creed black flag. so why not activison? they also have skylanders for wii U and they still wont treat us fairly. i think its time we start a petition.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

Most of the guys on here get it. Some are in such deep denial they'll never, ever get it. But here it is in single syllables in hopes that at least ONE non-believer will come around to the truth:

Call of Duty Wii U is NOT a profit center for Acti, Treyarch and IW. It's just not. The Wii U community comprises a VERY modest percentage of total sales for Call of Duty titles and an even smaller percentage of total sales for Acti. Skylanders is a different story. It has a broader appeal to the Wii U customer base. You're comparing apples to kiwi my friend.

We are fortunate to have gotten Ghosts at all, and I promise you the update support we're getting will rapidly evaporate once initial sales numbers ramp down. It's just not worth their investment. Developing DLC would likely be a money losing proposition. It's not very likely they'd sell enough copies to even break even on the development and licensing costs.

True story, bro.

Level 7

in reply to Whack-a-newbie

Seems to me like they made some bad decisions like the have in the past. so no difference there. But I think if someone can get on the inside  they could fix this issue with making  profitiable. I mean look wii U still dont sell too too much because they all think wii U  is just the game pad  that attaches to the Old wii itself. Not a next  gen.  thats why it sold so badly. But if they were to market better  , yes i mean nintendo as well as act, IW, and trey,  I bet we would see dlc and whatnot easily.  also nintendo has a rep for childs games, and  the actual games like COD dont really promote themeselves well for wii U  why they dont get sales. so in my opinion its their own fault and we pay the price for it.

Level 3

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

this isn't a dlc thread so please just stop it Smiley Happy

Level 6

in reply to Bcsamsquatch

Please stop with your accusations. 

in reply to nintendon_t

Love you too

Level 6