@ A_Trey_U: What I Want From Call Of Duty & Why...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: @ A_Trey_U: What I Want From Call Of Duty & Why...

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

i merely commented about another player hiding in a corner waggling a wiimote with the worst spay and pray ive seen yet. she felt the need to get involved and run her mouth calling me a camper. if you noticed she was telling you guys i was corner-camping and i got the final killcam seconds later rushing. she sent me invites non-stop for an hour after i backed out of the next lobby.

seriously, thats was the most ive ever raged on a damn video game, some people bring that out of me. my connection was ok those games though, not great but not terrible.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

my connection was so up and down those matches it was scary. its been generally better the last few days. i rechecked all the cords were connected tightly and everything. idk what else was up.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Elite King

I won't complain for a better connection that's for sure, but W@W was unplayable for me, even when hosting, the frame rate and lag is right up there with BO2, as are all Teyarch games, but BO1 was sometimes manageable, and reflex's lag shooting was something else, but you could learn to cope, so I wouldn't go as far to say they were all that much better, but the controls is what its all about.

And a dev came here at some point and said we aint getting dedicated servers for ghosts and there is NO plans for them on any future CoD titles for the WiiU. Unlike the DLC where they always say there is no information at this time, they seemed pretty certain about the dedi's..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i dont pay attention to the forums much anymore. 

its all just complaints about the game and dlc and patch this and patch that.

nothing really interesting going on anymore.

back in the golden era of W@W, the forums were on fire...so many different personalities keeping the forums fresh and alive.

as of this post, there is about 3 threads that have been posted in from 2 days ago...thats sad.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

back in the golden era of W@W, the forums were on fire...so many different personalities keeping the forums fresh and alive.

I didn't use that forum as I bought the game after reflex came out, but the reflex forums was the same, much more interesting and Kweagle and Rudy, later Pukama kept that place nice and clean. Those were the days..

Level 21

in reply to Elite King

not meaning to sound stupid but missy was in flanel and a trucker hat and constantly talked sh!t to the guy characters, was basically a tom-boy lol. its supposedly a real-world themed game, i have a strip club a few miles down the street that has "all nude" written on it, one im sure busloads of kids drive passed on the schoolbus every day...not saying its right or wrong but i guess it reflects our society truthfully. i mean, look at the movies we watch these days, i see more of that stuff in feature films than ghost. i think you are over-analizing things a bit. especially when turning on the tv or opening a magazine has more objectifying content than any cod game ever came close to having...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

yeah, i get that but is it really needed?

is there a tactical advantage for having them there?

something else could have easily replaced that.

W@W, MWR, BO had nothing like that at all.  ...so why start in MW3, BO2 and Gs?

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

is it needed? no. is it not needed? also no. point is, if youre trying to play the game and all, you shouldnt care. its just part of the terrain per say. you ignore it, and find and shoot people. obviously someone has a dirty mind somewhere along the line, (*cough* throwing knife in strikezone weiner guy *cough cough*), but it shouldnt affect how you play the game. so it shouldnt be an issue. if it is an issue for you, then its obviously something youre just personally a little bit on the sensitive side or oversensitive side to, and yknow. thats a personal problem. no one here can really help you with that. i just dont think it should be a big deal. its there. woohoo.. boohoo..

theres swastikas in places in other games. apparently at least a DLC map in BO2 had a..i think it was..Muslim symbol that offended some people. theres plenty of other stuff there, and in plenty of other games too. i can understand that you and whoever else might have those personal opinions and stuff, but at some point, you just gotta get over it man. you and your mate, along with everyone else.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

kino was covered in nazi flags, they were nazi zombies...

Level 29

in reply to Elite King

sex sells, and the MAJORITY playing this game are teenage/young men.

Level 29

Studios