AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

I'm glad they are fixing the MW3 Sniper Lock-on, but am I the only one who thinks it's fair that the Analog controllers should lose their AA as well until the problem is fixed?

Other than that, thanks for the patch, A_Trey_U

Next patch, can you please increase the ignition time on IEDs and decrease their Radius

Level 10
59 REPLIES

Re: AA on Wiimote removed for the time being, but wait a minute...

in reply to Wozny1

I'm glad that you are fixing the AA on the ACOG WIimote @A_Trey_U, but if you're gonna remove it on Wiimote, remove it on DA's as well. We have to live with this unbalance for God knows how long until the next patch. That's ridiculous. IMO, remove all AA completely for ALL controllers. It'll end the uneven balance, and all the disputes. Not just temporarily until this next patch, I mean, completely, forever. Then no one can complain any longer.

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

Removal of AA on DA will never happen. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that it's not something the Wii U team are allowed to touch.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

That makes me chuckle. The team was capable of making a GW lobby of 12 to 18 on BO2. They also have the ability to take it off of Wii Remote so they also have the same ability to take it off of DA's (until the next patch) why should we suffer?Plus, On BO1, and MW3 the DA's and Wii Remote didn't have any AA other than the ACOG Wiimote on MW3. Other than that, both controllers didn't have AA. That's why nobody complained about using DA's/Wiimote at the time, because there was no AA overpowering the other controller. I'm sure they can Disable it for DA's. Question is, will they be going to smh. It's only fair.

Level 6

in reply to Wozny1

this is unfair to say the least.

Level 5

in reply to Wozny1

It's not even the same thing. The Wiimote works fine without assist, DA does not.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

not true.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

DA's work fine w/o AA imo. Sniping is already easier using DA's than using a wiimote. Both have their pro's and con's. DA's also have less kick on their weapons compared to WIi remote (since its motion controlled). Thats why I say, juss take it out the game completely for all controllers. If people wanted to use sticks than thats up to them. CCP was added on the Wii, as an alternative controller. Most people used Wiimote. If DA's and WIimote both have their AA disabled, it wouldn't make people complain any longer.

Level 6

in reply to nintendon_t

You just suck if you can't aim with a traditional controller without a crutch.

Level 8

in reply to nintendon_t

I agree. Yes, that'll happen from time to time

Wiimote needs no AA.  Yes, I'm wiimote only.

Level 23

Studios