ACOG vs THERMAL SCOPE BEHAVIOR

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

ACOG vs THERMAL SCOPE BEHAVIOR

Is there a reason why the Thermal scope doesn't have the same behavior as the ACOG scope? On snipers with thermal, I could see why there'd be the sway, etc behavior. But if you put a Thermal on a Marksman or Assault Rifle...it still has that sway, pointer behavior delay, slow curser, etc whereas the ACOG doesn't at all. Shouldn't it behave in the same way as ACOG?

Is this by design or did they miss this/is it a bug?

Level 23
8 REPLIES

Re: ACOG vs THERMAL SCOPE BEHAVIOR

in reply to M4GNUM

I noticed that today.  I was kinda surprised that my AR was acting like a sniper rifle.  I didn't feel like learning to snipe in the middle of a match so I just swapped loadouts.

Level 33

in reply to M4GNUM

Tracker sight is the same as thermal too.

Level 11

in reply to M4GNUM

I thought I would bump this.  Been trying to find a topic on it and this one keeps coming up.

Thermal and Tracker sites are very difficult to control with the wii remote.  They should be just the same as an ACOG, VMR, or Red dot.  They shouldn't have this crazy sway and weird movement on top of natural hand movement/sway.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

In my opinion, if one is using the wiimote, there should be no built in sway. They could make the motion (extra) sensitive to hand movement, but don't add it.

Level 2

in reply to SRPhoenix1

SRPhoenix wrote:

In my opinion, if one is using the wiimote, there should be no built in sway. They could make the motion (extra) sensitive to hand movement, but don't add it.

That's kinda what they are doing already though.  You have built in sway, natural hand sway, and then really weird and jerky movement.  It's just a mess.  I agree though that sway should be removed from the wii remote completely.  They only extra sensitivity should be like the VMR when you are zoomed in.  It's more sensitive because you are zoomed it.  Which is why recoil seems worse as well.  If that's what you mean then I agree. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

acog doesnt have much sway on da either, but handles differently than tracker. with tracker i always had to flip down for iron sights in cqc. funny thing, took my chrome barrel off L115 yesterday and ads times were quicker, as well as turning speeds. its more responsive. i guess thats why it shows an accuracy drop with that barrel attachment equiped. or maybe im just crazy...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

with variable zoom on L115 fully zoomed with cb the recoil is absolutely stupid...

Level 29

in reply to M4GNUM

Bump. 

Level 33

Studios