Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Advanced Warfare

Is it coming to wii u ? can we make a petition somehow?

Level 5
21 REPLIES

Re: Advanced Warfare

in reply to SinCaraxx

Yeah it's coming, no petition needed

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

there evidence on the multiplayer reveal of the buttons on the lower right being wiiu buttons. (2:23)

Unless they made a mistake of not coloring the buttons. white B Y buttons. and also for more evidence is that we use the Y button to go to friends.

Level 1

in reply to djbaker

Good observation, but that isn't exactly concrete evidence.  They wouldn't slice and dice footage from all platforms, especially Wii U, when the reveal was "brought to you by XBox".

The XBox as the same buttons as Nintendo has used for eons, just in a slightly different order, but I think it's safe to say that it has been XBox One footage that we have seen so far.  No way that microsoft would use footage of any other platform since they are desperate to maximise exposure of their own platform and run the image of XBox being the "go to" platform for Call of Duty.

Nice to think they would sneak in Wii U footage, though.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

Or it could be PC footage (maybe set to Xbox One "settings" - as was shown off by some Project Cars dev footage) with a controller, which could leave the button stuff whatever color. I could see that being white.

I would love for it to be Wii U footage though.

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

I highly doubt is Wii U footage

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

What's the petition for?

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

well to have the game for wii u

Level 5

in reply to SinCaraxx

I doubt it as well.  I'm hoping we get it.  If not I'm hoping Treyarch will patch in the Ghosts Wiimote controls for Black Ops 2.  If they do that I will definitely go back and play the heck out of it...or at least consider it a viable option when I'm tired of Ghosts.  As it is now though the controls just feel broken compared to Ghosts and the Nuketown update apparently fixed one issue the wiimote had, but also screwed up ADS to where it's not on target.  SMH.  Hope they fix it.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

like2nap03 wrote:

Hope they fix it.

You might think I'm trolling but you should ask to do the testing for the wiimote, I'd trust your testing any day over who's doing it now and I bet the results would be overwhelmingly better. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

How about it A_Trey_U? Get an expert for the job..

Level 21

Studios