Any information on the release of the next update?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Any information on the release of the next update?

It has been a while, longer than we normally wait for an update. Are we getting one next week? Is there some sort of delay in the approval process from Nintendo, what is the deal. There are a lot of bugs and glitches that REALLY need to be addressed. And op guns that need to be nerfed. Cough cough MSBS, and snipers.

Level 1
50 REPLIES

Re: Any information on the release of the next update?

in reply to bigdaddy0964

Wii U Treyarch staff are on holiday so we will get a new update when they come back to work

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

Okay! Thank you for the clarity. Do you know when there break ends by any chance?

Level 1

in reply to bigdaddy0964

No sorrey but it will be in Jan

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to bigdaddy0964

bigdaddy0964 wrote:

And op guns that need to be nerfed. Cough cough...snipers.

*banging head against wall*

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

LOL! I'm sorry but that quick scoping tactic is played out. Snipers are SNIPERS, LONG range weapons, not a long range and close range shotgun. In real life if you had a sniper your not going to win a close range fight with a smg or assault rile. And you definitely can't "quick scope", that's a fairy tale video game world shot that is impossible in real life. If they're going to make the game realistic to where u die with 1 sniper bullet then they need to make the sniper function realistically like a sniper would. They already patched quick scoping on the other consoles so its only a matter of time until we get the update. CASE CLOSED.

Level 1

in reply to bigdaddy0964

Realistic....in Call Of Duty...this guy...lol. Anyone that honestly thinks quickscoping is unfair or anything more than a novelty is a garbage tier player and I hope I never get them on my team.

Too bad IW doesn't impose artificial nerfs on the easy to use full auto monkey weapons to make them "skillful" and "realistic" as well.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

Realistic....in Call Of Duty...this guy...lol. Anyone that honestly thinks quickscoping is unfair or anything more than a novelty is a garbage tier player and I hope I never get them on my team.

Too bad IW doesn't impose artificial nerfs on the easy to use full auto monkey weapons to make them "skillful" and "realistic" as well.

It's the lag man.  I'm telling ya.  Lag makes it unfair.  They can't fix the lag so they fixed the gun.  And they literally can't fix it.  It's just how online games work.  Especially with games like this where you die so fast.  They can make it better, but they can't make it go away so they're nerfing the gun.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Lag can make any gun unfair. Especially with how quick everything in this game kills.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

Lag can make any gun unfair. Especially with how quick everything in this game kills.

Yes in this game, but BLOPS 2 is different.  I think the nerfing of snipers comes from that game.  Lag and aim assist made them crazy OP for some people.  Aim assist makes it possible.  Lag makes it OP.  Enough so that they are just flat out removing QS.  

Do the snipers need to be nerfed in this game?  Nope, but they HAVE to nerf them to remove quickscoping.  They aren't doing it because snipers are OP.  They are doing it because they said they would remove QS.  Some people can still do it.  So they are getting rid of it.  It's not a balance thing so much as it is just getting rid of QS.

Level 33

Studios