Are You Getting Bored of Ghost?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Are You Getting Bored of Ghost?

A lot of people I met seem bored of this game (even on my sisters PS3 community, they seem bored to). I get bored sometimes but not the "oh, I better go turn this game in" bored (I'm never going to do that). Of course, this is Infinity Ward's game we're talking about...

Level 13
34 REPLIES

Re: Are You Getting Bored of Ghost?

in reply to GamebroCrazy

kinda.... i'm certainly playing less than BO2. to be honest i expected to be better than BO2 but it seems like a step backwards.... i'll still play it, but I'm not as interested as before.

Level 2

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Na, I haven't played it yet.

I've been playing a different version where you shoot and sometimes the bullets hit enemies but most of the time they don't. I can't wait for the real version to get released!

Level 11

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Frustrated more than bored, but bored with playing the same people when they eventually come online..

Level 21

in reply to GamebroCrazy

More getting bored of how people play the game. When I come across these lobbies that 3-4 people on the enemy team are sitting in the back of the map hardscoping the B flag or sitting in the most bizarre corners it kills the pace of the game. 6v6 makes this game slow enough. People also love their thermal scopes in this game.

I like Stormfront when people move around but so many people want to sit in those back buildings next to C and go 4-1 with 0 flag caps.

When people do that on my team I'm having to cap flags by myself or with 1 or 2 other guys while we're out numbered by 6 other guys.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Spacious_Fissure wrote:

People also love their thermal scopes in this game.

I can't blame them, its too hard to see people with these graphics. Honestly, the graphics are nearly as bad as the old Wii, I expected improvement with the WiiU..

Level 21

Honestly I feel like its IW's fault. They made it to where only the first person to cap gets a pt. BO2 it was 200 score for everyone so everyone rushed to get caps. They need to fix it to where everyone gets 2 pts ASAP.

Level 7

Yeah, I go for B instead of my home flag and usually I'm the only one so it's not fair I am the only one that is going 14 - 30 each map for those that are afraid to die capturing a single flag.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I'm not playing as much as I thought I would. In previous COD releases I would rush my kids to bed so I could run downstairs and play into the wee hours of the morning and then be tired at work the next day. Not happening. When I do get online I can't join lobbies with my friends and when I do I find our clan up against another really tough clan and I mute my friends so I can hear the foot steps just to stay 1 on my KDR. I'm having a real tough time being shot in the back and losing head to head gun battles so I have to listen really close to make sure someone doesn't knife me from behind. I don't know if it's the lag or what but I wasn't this bad at the previous CODs.

When I do find time to play I end up doing squad safe or whatever its called. That's kind of fun but there isn't enough people there yet.

Level 4

in reply to GamebroCrazy

I just don't have the urge to play it. No real reason why.

Level 33

Studios