As someone who can actually use the wiimote...

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: As someone who can actually use the wiimote...

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Im also taking damage with no sound. I get a slight flinch, blood splatters across my screen, but zero audio. Its like im being shot with red paintballs, and my gawd do you tske damage quick!

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

THISSSS SO MUCH THISSS

So many problems in this game, and people are focusing on something so stupid. Something that's not even a problem.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

The controller debate is pointless, as neither controller is going away. Same as da aa. I use da ccp. Ive stuck up for wiimote in lobbies, miiverse etc. I want fair balanced play. The da aa is half what it was in blops2. Honestly.

Work on the spawns, silent bullet audio issues, and the panic knife lunging and im pretty happy. Have you noticed the lunge being a bit op with these lag issues? Im shooting people that run into my gunfire and lunge to knife me.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I do. Heck, I use it to my advantage. When an enemy is at least 1 mile away from me, I just knife, because i'll lunge and dodge his bullets a-la-matrix.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

It's not the wiimote being bad in this game. If anything, the wiimote in ghosts is the best we've seen so far,

I really have to disagree with you here, because the wiimote is far from the best, unless you mean on the WiiU? It will never be the same as it was from W@W to MW3 while treyarch have anything to do with it. They really need a decent wiimoter to do their testing, not some wiimote part timer who grew up with DA's..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Padiego wrote:

It's not the wiimote being bad in this game. If anything, the wiimote in ghosts is the best we've seen so far,

I really have to disagree with you here, because the wiimote is far from the best, unless you mean on the WiiU? It will never be the same as it was from W@W to MW3 while treyarch have anything to do with it. They really need a decent wiimoter to do their testing, not some wiimote part timer who grew up with DA's..

Im totally 100% with you on this one.

He must have a VERY good connection and others have very bad ones if he is getting a better experience in the newer games on wiiU with the mote.

I can hit people that are standing still and they turn and kill me in these wiiU versions.

I played w@w last night and probably averaged a kdr of around 10.

Played MWR for about 10 games, never had more than a red dot connection and was in the top 2 at worst.

I havent played any cod games on the wii/wiiU as little as the 2 most recent titles. I thought Blackflop2 was bad until i played this new one.    

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

WAW/MWR are straight up easy mode because of the way hit detection is in those games though. 9 times out of 10 your opponents don't even know how to lag shoot so it's like taking candy from a baby. I'm pretty average with the Wiimote and I can stack choppers/dogs in those games like it's nothing.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

I'd say the wiimote settings (specifically the ADS settings) in w@w / MWR are the best out of any of the Wii / WiiU CoD's. Everything since has felt too jumpy when running about, and too slow/'floaty' when in ADS. Blops, MW3, Blops2 or Ghosts running on MWR Wiimote system would be perfect. I'd even take the lag shooting if it meant better controls, lol. Hit detection on Reflex is so much better than that of Blops/MW3 etc, ok there is lagshooting, but at least it's consistent...on Blops, for example, I could be shooting at somebody for a good second before the hits start to register. Same thing seems to be happening on Ghosts, albeit not so bad

Level 3

in reply to TyIez

Reflex, bo1 and mw3 ADS with wiimote were rock solid. WiiU is not the same..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Hmm, maybe it's just me. I use Precision ADS on w@w and reflex so that could explain it ^.^ It's all personal preference really. But i agree that the WiiU wiimote isn't quite there yet.

Level 3

Studios