Ballistic vests need to be improved A_T_U

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Highlighted

Ballistic vests need to be improved A_T_U

Dear Atreyu, we need 8 kills to get the ballistic vests, and in this CoD is very hard to kill many people without dying because it takes only 2-3 bullets to die -.-

When I use the ballistic vests I don't see any difference, I still die quickly, in fact I have seen some ballistic vests during the first days and now seems that nobody use them anymore because they are completely useless

Can you improve the resistance of those vests? They shoud double the number of bullet needed to die, at least

Ah, the same should be said for the Odin, the juggernaut dies in few seconds -.-

Level 6
10 REPLIES

Re: Ballistic vests need to be improved A_T_U

in reply to LucaPac

Hi, this is the wrong place to ask for these kind of things. Treyarch surely will not change this kind of in game content if this is on other platforms as well. You can provide your feedback at the general discussion forum.

Your only chance: If this kind of thing really get's changed by Infinity Ward Treyarch will include this in one of their upcoming title updates. (Presumably this change has to be before March 2014 because I guess around this time patch support will come to an end for the WiiU version)

Level 6

in reply to Ryumaou

Done. Thank you

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

When I use balistic vest they seem to work fine. If anything they add a lot more health than they did in mw3. In Ghosts I can get up to 6 hitmarkers at close/medium range while they only have to 2/3 shot me.

Level 7

in reply to LucaPac

The ballistic vests do not need a buff at all. MW3 ballivest were really strong. Much more health than Ghosts, but on Ghosts its perfect because it doesn't make you very superior. It saves you from a good 2-4 bullets depending if you use AR's SMG, the range of when you got hit, suppressors etc. But I think its fine. No need for a buff at all.

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

Surely we are talking about 2 different games

If vests are so good as you say then why nobody uses them anymore?

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

I honestly don't know. For some reason more people run ammo crates which is stupid.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Ammo crates are perfect for campers and can give you another primary weapon, they aren't useless like the vests, that's why players prefer them

Level 6

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

Ammo crates are useful for refueling depleted ammo supply. If you get 10 or 12 kills without a death, unless your hit ratio is 50%, you're going to need more ammo. Crates aren't JUST for getting new guns, but topping off without having to use a perk slot for Scavenger.

Level 7

in reply to LucaPac

Support should be removed altogether. It's a cancer to COD.

Level 37

Studios