Best CoD You've played

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Best CoD You've played

in reply to museman121

Black Ops 1 was the absolute best CoD game ever made. Ghosts is good, but the panic knifing and the camping are annoying. Black Ops 2? The Target Finder and the Quickscoping. Black Ops 1 had nothing that ruined the game, it was perfect...the killstreaks are strong, but not ridiculous like MW2's, and there was a good amount of them. No guns stood out as OP. Maps were perfect- even Jungle. Those were the good days...

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

BlackMetroid95 wrote:

Black Ops 1 was the absolute best CoD game ever made. Ghosts is good, but the panic knifing and the camping are annoying. Black Ops 2? The Target Finder and the Quickscoping. Black Ops 1 had nothing that ruined the game, it was perfect...the killstreaks are strong, but not ridiculous like MW2's, and there was a good amount of them. No guns stood out as OP. Maps were perfect- even Jungle. Those were the good days...

Yeah I agree that game was great.  If it didn't have the lag for me, I'm sure I would have loved it.  I may go back and play it here and there now that I have better internet.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

You didn't even mention Modern Warfare 1?? What's happening with that

Level 1

in reply to AceTheGreat11

AceTheGreat11 wrote:

You didn't even mention Modern Warfare 1?? What's happening with that

Terrible weapon balance and I hate lag shooting.

Level 33

in reply to museman121

Black Ops 2 for me

Level 11

in reply to museman121

This feels like an actual discussion...

I'm kind of torn on it. I liked MW/MWR and Black Ops 1, but Black Ops 2 also had some things i liked about it too. For regular gun on gun action i'd say MW/MWR wins. For sniping that goes to Black Ops Wii with Black Ops 2 following. For campaign, i'd probably go with Black Ops 1, followed by MW's campaign. Black Ops 2's falls in third. It's not that i didn't like it, but when up against Black Ops 1 and MW/MWR's it's a very difficult choice.

I never played WaW's campaign completely. Actually, it was one of the games i bought for my PS3 when i got it. I still haven't finished the campaign on it yet though. I was 2-3 missions in before i stopped, since it was like 2am in the morning. After  i played the campaign i decided to go play online for a bit before bed and did so. Next thing i remember, i was screwing with a person who was driving a tank XD They kept on trying to run me over, but they couldn't, and before long another person joined in with another tank, so i was circling between and around 2 tanks while they were firing at me and trying to run me over. I managed to keep it up for a minute or so too

Out of any Call of Duty moment, good and bad, that is probably the funnest moment i have ever had in any of the Call of Duty titles.

Level 12

in reply to museman121

W@W, BO1 were the best, MW:R and BO2 were ok... but MW3 and Ghosts are... well, u know (;

Level 3

in reply to museman121

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?!?

Who up there said World at War.... Shame on you!

Hands down the best call of duty IS Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

That game set the stage, it was innovative, simple, had the best maps, which is why they were included as bonus maps in other cod games. This one to this day was the best.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to museman121

Well I went back and played my favorites tonight.  Make the choice even harder.

I think MW3 is my favorite.  The controls in that game are better than Black Ops 2.  It runs SOOOOO smooth.  I wish it was HD.  I got spoiled with HD the last two games.  Other than akimbo the weapon balance is fine to me.  No hackers tonight.  That was the only thing that ruined it.  Take away the hackers and I'd have to say it is my favorite due to the controls and the lack of lag.

Black Ops 2.  Played that again.  The lag is MUCH better than Ghosts, but the controls just feel stupid now.  Really stupid.  Double turn speed plus ADS camera sensitivity make Ghosts have the best controls by far.

Ghosts:  If it didn't lag so bad, it would probably be my favorite.  It's HD.  I like the big maps.  I don't like how they changed the pick 10 system.  The assault streaks kinda suck, but the controls are just amazing.  WAY better than Black Ops 2 and still better than MW3.  If they can take out the lag, it will probably be my favorite.

As it is, after trying all 3 again, MW3 would have to be my favorite.  If you don't run into a hacker it's tons of fun.

Edit:  30 frames per second is a little annoying after playing these HD games.  MW3 loses points for that.  Hmmm....It's hands down the best on the Wii.  Tough call, between it and black ops 2.  The controls in MW3 are definitely better.  Almost a tie on that one.  Oh and MW3 had over 1,000 people playing TDM.  At 4:00am.  Thought I would mention that.  Can't check the lobby leaderboard and the Lockdown (I think that's the map) glitch is still there where you constantly play that map.  I also like the surround sound in Black ops 2.  Tough call. 

Level 33

in reply to museman121

I reckon the most balanced game is ghosts. I am not saying it is the best game, but certainly gets it right with the perks and and attachments set up.I takes the create a class set up from BO2 and expands on it to make it what I believe is the best so far. I can't really think of any op weapons other than the msbs (the BS probably and acronym for a swear).

Level 1

Studios