Bug list.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Bug list.

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I think do what you suggest, but add a tinge of sway (even though wiimote has inherent sway due to how we hold the wiimote when we play). In other words, there has to be some level of difference between sniper scopes and ACOG. Otherwise it would be OP. It can't be a super damage assault rifle...there has to be some level of skill involved.

Level 23

in reply to Blogi

Not a bug, but in my opinion the distance between the player and an object that you can mantle is too large. I seem to be accidentally climbing things when, i think, i'm far enough away from them that i wont climb. Can this be adjusted? make it so you have to closer to objects before the prompt shows about climbing objects.

Level 5

in reply to Blogi

Bugs I've had so far:

- mic sometimes doesn't work for a person on your team and you can only hear them when they die. It acts like they are on the other team and you can only hear their 'rage mic' when they are clearly on your team.

- Like when black ops 2 was first released, there is a delay issue. I can get hit markers for days and the other guy just needs to turn around and shoot me once and I'm dead. The kill can shows that I was firing and hitting them but they only needed one shot to kill me. I can tell there is a delay from when I throw a grenade or tactical. The hand animation plays but then I have to wait a second and the grenade will appear seemingly from nowhere. I'm not the only person with this problem, as people who I've been playing with on blops 2 experience the same thing.

- Host also pretty much has god mode right now, due to the above bugs.

Sone of these issues were there in the beginning of blops 2 so I know they can be rectified. Btw the game looks and feels great besides the above bugs and I can't wait to play it hassle free.

Level 8

in reply to 7echidna7

They're going to change mantle to a different button so you won't accidentally climb/mantle things

Level 33

in reply to Blogi
  • Can not join friends party (message box says its private; how to set it public??) invites required
  • Can not take party members out of lobby without breaking the party (only two options Leave Yes/No while BO2 had 3 options if I remember well: Leave/Leave with party/Cancel)
  • Some OFC guys mentioned: Unlucky (some times 3x repeating in a row) spawns: in front of an enemy dog (face to face) or in front of enemy (with back towards the enemy) resulting in a 3x death streak
Level 6

in reply to Blogi

Hi guys,

Is anyone else having issues with their gun stuttering when firing?

Mine fires a couple of shots , then a slight hesitation then it starts again.

Ive lost numerous firefights like this.

Using wiimote (have changed wiimotes but happens on all of them).

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

Yep. Had this also last night while using both wiiote and game pad

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Blogi

I found a bug: When using the sound option for both TV and Game Pad, chat won't come through both speakers at once.

Level 3

in reply to Blogi

those sound more like lag issues than anything. I got the same issue but i was also able to tell that i was really dead when i was still alive this time around. I havent been playing enough to varifiy it as lag vs netcode, but the netcode has definitly improved, and i have noticed definite lag based deaths/kills. I am not saying i didnt get some poor lagcomp BS, i do want to see some kind of ping set up on the game to see what the connections are, now the best way to know is if there is NO BS going on or if we are teleporting, all the inbetween stuff is just a mystery.

Level 22

in reply to Blogi

also i had a issue with the game stoping me from firing when i sidestepped onto a ladder in middle of a firefight.

Level 22

Studios